When and Where: April 14, 2019 – Sutton, Mass. (Blackstone National Golf Club – Par 72)
Score: No Team Score
Junior Jeremy Duhamel (Manchester, N.H.) shot a 77 at the final round of the Assumption College Spring Invitational on Sunday, as one of five individuals from the Southern New Hampshire University men's golf team to compete at Blackstone National Golf Club.
- Duhamel, who carded a 76 in the opening round, tied for fifth with his 153.
- Freshman Brennan Hughes (Bedford, N.H.) shaved three strokes off his first-round performance with an 83 that gave him a two-round total of 169.
- Senior Tyler Cole (Bow, N.H.) was four strokes better than his opening round, penciling in an 83 to total a 170.
- Junior Jacob Rosen (Johnston, R.I.) also collected a 170, besting his first round by two shots with an 84.
- Sophomore Jacob Cole (Hillsborough, N.H.) was forced to withdraw Saturday.
- The Penmen did not compete as a team, with their five golfers competing as individuals.
- Franklin Pierce University captured the event with a 598 – 20 shots ahead of Post University.
- Franklin Pierce's Nathan Patterson won individual medalist honors with an even-par 144, which was four strokes better than teammate Sam Myers.
- The Assumption Spring Invitational was comprised of 47 student-athletes from eight institutions.
- Southern New Hampshire wraps up its regular season April 19-20 when it hosts the Penmen Spring Invitational at Beaver Meadow Golf Club in Concord, N.H.
For the latest on Southern New Hampshire University athletics, follow the Penmen via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. Sign up to receive text message alerts and e-mail newsletters about your favorite Penmen teams here.