|Hometown:||East Bridgewater, Mass.|
|High School:||East Bridgewater|
- Started all 55 games in center field for the Penmen.
- Consensus All-Region selection, earned First Team honors from the ABCA and NCBWA.
- Named Rawlings Gold Glove Second Team All-Region.
- Northeast-10 First Team All-Conference selection.
- Batted .315 with 43 runs scored and 21 runs batted in.
- Finished 52-53 in stolen base attempts on the season.
- Stole 55 straight bases dating back to 2013, second-longest streak in NCAA Division II history.
- Led team with 22 multi-hit games, including nine three-hit performances and a four-hit performance.
- Hit safely in seven straight games from April 9-16.
- Became program’s all-time hit leader on April 13 against Assumption with his 198th career hit.
- Featured on ESPN SportsCenter “Top Plays” as the No. 2 play following April 13 twinbill for his home run-robbing catch in the first game.
- Finished career as program leader in hits (221), runs scored (159), stolen bases (124) and games played (205).
2013: Appeared in 53 out of 54 games for the Penmen… recorded a batting average of .286 with 20 RBIs, 53 hits and single-season program record 40 stolen bases in the season… earned a .981 fielding percentage with two double plays… earned two RBIs in one game on two different occasions, once in a SNHU 11-4 victory over Wilmington (Del) (3/4), and once in a SNHU 9-2 victory over Saint Anselm (4/11)...became Southern New Hampshire's all-time stolen base leader during the contest with Saint Anselm (4/3)...named to the Northeast-10 Conference Third Team.
2012: Played in 56 games, starting 55...batted .280 with 41 runs scored and 25 RBI hitting primarily leadoff...also led team with 18 stolen bases (18-21)...committed just two errors in 97 chances (.979 fielding %)...went 2-5 in a win over Concordia (N.Y.) (2/24)...drove in a pair of runs against the Clippers (3/5)...scored four times in a win at nationally-ranked Nova Southeastern (3/6)...went 2-3 with two RBI in a win at Saint Thomas Aquinas (3/17)...knocked in two runs in a win at Merrimack (3/31)...doubled twice in a win at Saint Anselm (4/18)...knocked in two runs and was 2-3 with two walks in a win at Felician (5/6)...named to the East Regional All-Tournament Team...went 3-4 with an RBI in a 3-0 win over Dowling (5/17)…went 2-4 with two runs scored in a loss to eventual national champion West Chester at the College World Series (5/28).
2011: Missed the season due to injury.
2010: Played in and started 41 games in the outfield…made just two errors in 104 chances (.981 fielding percentage)…knocked in 10 runs and batted .201…hit safely in his first four collegiate games, including a 2-3 effort against Merrimack (3/9)…drove in a pair of runs against Nova Southeastern (3/24)…scored twice and drove in a pair of runs in a win over Saint Michael’s (4/2)…was 2-4 with a double in a road win at AIC (4/11)…collected two hits and knocked in a pair of runs in a win over Bentley (4/25)…scored twice and was 2-4 in the season finale at Merrimack (5/2).
High School/Personal: 2009 graduate of East Bridgewater HS where he lettered in baseball...also played two years of soccer and one year of golf...was named All-League in baseball his junior and senior seasons...cousin Dave is a pitcher at Bryant...son of James and Elaine O'Brien...lists Manny Ramirez, Ken Griffey, Jr., Hanley Ramirez, and Chad Johnson as his favorite athletes...Sport Management major.