- One of five players to start all 55 games, split time between left field and DH.
- Northeast-10 Third Team All-Conference selection
- Capital One Academic All-District choice.
- Batted .279 with four home runs and 39 RBI while scoring 25 runs in the season.
- Led the Penmen with 10 multi-RBI games and posted 14 multi-hit games.
- Belted a home run and drove in five runs in a win over Post (3/7).
- Finished career tied for fourth in career hits (167), fourth in runs scored (103) and RBI (92) while finishing sixth in career home runs with 11.
- Played in 156 career games, good for fifth in program history.
2013: Appeared in 30 games for the Penmen… earned a batting average of .272 with one home run, 10 RBIs, and five runs… contributed to the SNHU 14-10 victory over Saint Anselm with two RBIs and a run (4/3)...belted a ninth-inning home run against Wilmington (Del.) to send the NCAA regional elimination game to extra innings (5/19).
2012: Started all 29 games in left field before suffering a shoulder injury April 6...batting .307 with two home runs and 23 RBI at the time...hit a walkoff home run in a season-opening win over Concordia (N.Y.) (2/23)...went 3-5 with two runs the nexy day against the Clippers...drove in two runs in a win over Felician (3/3)...went 3-5 with three runs scored in a win over nationally-ranked Nova Southeastern (3/6)...homered and drove in three runs in a win at Saint Thomas Aquinas (3/17)...registered two RBI in a win at Merrimack (3/31).
2011: Northeast-10 Rookie of the Year and NE-10 Third Team All-Conference…also named to the league’s All-Rookie Team…started all 42 games in which he appeared and batted .317 with four home runs and drove in 20 runs…ranked second on the team with a .510 slugging percentage…ranked third on the team with 13 multi-hit games…also led the team with four outfield assists…hit safely in his first seven collegiate contests from February26-March 5…went 2-4 and homered at Wilmington (Del.) (2/27)…went 2-3 and knocked in a pair of runs in a win over Bloomfield (3/8)…went 3-4 with a walk against Nova Southeastern (3/8)…was 3-6 with two RBI in a doubleheader sweep of Felician (3/9)…homered and went 2-4 in a win over American International (3/17)…drove in two runs and went 2-3 in a win over Saint Michael’s (4/8)…doubled twice in a win over New Haven (4/9)…went 2-4 with an RBI at Stonehill (4/14)…had his second seven-game hit streak of the season from April 16-29…belted a three-run home run in a win over Bentley (4/29)…was 2-3 with an RBI and two runs scored in a win over American International (5/7).
High School/Personal: 2010 graduate of Sandwich HS where he lettered in baseball, basketball and football...served as team captain for coach Dave Aycock...hit .500 with seven home runs as a senior...was an All-League selection as a member of the Blue Knights...member of the National Honor Society...son of Michael and Debra Stanton...father played baseball at Hamilton College...Accounting major.