|High School:||Wildwood Catholic|
- Appeared in 52 games and was in the starting lineup 50 times, primarily at DH.
- Batted .217 with 27 runs batted in, finishing with 13 doubles and a pair of triples.
- Recorded seven multi-hit games, including a pair of three-hit games, and five multi-RBI games.
- Hit safely in seven straight games to open the season.
- Went 2-3 with two doubles and two RBI in SNHU’s NCAA opening round win over Felician (5/15).
2013: Appeared in 27 games for the Penmen… posted a .203 batting average on the season with one home run and seven RBI.
2012: Appeared in 49 games and been in the starting lineup 47 times...batted .238 with 15 runs batted in...knocked in two runs in a win over Concordia (N.Y.) (3/4)...went 2-5 in a win over nationally-ranked Nova Southeastern (3/6)...was 2-4 at the plate in a win at AIC (3/24)...finished 5-13 with five runs scored in a three-game series sweep of Merrimack (3/31-4/1)...had a walkoff single in the 12th inning of a 3-2 win over Franklin Pierce (4/11)...drove in three runs, finishing 2-3, in a win over Saint Michael’s (4/12)...went 3-4 with two RBI in a win at Felician (5/6)...batted .333 in SNHU’s five East Regional games.
Before SNHU/Personal: 2011 graduate of Wildwood Catholic HS, where he lettered in baseball and basketball for the Crusaders…played baseball for coaches Bill Toland and George Greenland…batted .462 with a home run and 22 runs batted in as a senior…hit .420 for his career and collected 105 career hits…also stole 73 bases…three-time All-County selection…two-time First Team All-Atlantic League performer…son of Bill and Cathy Toland…father played baseball for Cumberland County and Atlantic Community Colleges…mother played tennis at West Chester…Sport Management major.