When and Where: April 13, 2019 – Sutton, Mass. (Blackstone National Golf Club – Par 72)
Score: No Team Score
Junior Jeremy Duhamel (Manchester, N.H.) carded a 76 in the opening round of the Assumption College Spring Invitational on Saturday, as one of five individuals from the Southern New Hampshire University men's golf team to compete at Blackstone National Golf Club.
- Duhamel's 4-over 76 has him in a fourth-place tie.
- Junior Jacob Rosen (Johnston, R.I.) and freshman Brennan Hughes (Bedford, N.H.) each carded an 86, while senior Tyler Cole (Bow, N.H.) submitted an 87.
- Sophomore Jacob Cole (Hillsborough, N.H.) was forced to withdraw.
- The Penmen did not compete as a team, with their five golfers competing as individuals.
- Franklin Pierce University leads after the first round with a 302 – nine shots ahead of Post University.
- Franklin Pierce's Nathan Patterson is pacing the individual field with a 2-under 70, which is five strokes better than Assumption's Andrew Sanzaro and Post's Felix Hinderthur, who are tied with a 75.
- The Assumption Spring Invitational is comprised of 47 student-athletes from eight institutions.
- Southern New Hampshire wraps up the Assumption Spring Invitational on Sunday (April 14).
For the latest on Southern New Hampshire University athletics, follow the Penmen via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. Sign up to receive text message alerts and e-mail newsletters about your favorite Penmen teams here.