|High School:||Bishop Guertin|
- Named Northeast-10 Conference Man of the Year
- Men’s Cross Country Sport Excellence Award Winner
- Top Penmen finisher at each race during the season
- Finished in the top-two of all but two events
- Qualified for the NCAA National Championship, where he finished No. 43 overall in 32:02
- Captured the Vermont Tech Invitational on September 9 in 26:41
- Won the Bruce Kirsch Cup on September 16 with a time of 25:16
- Turned in runner-up performances at the New England Championships (25:25) on October 7, the NE10 Championship (24:57) on October 22, and the NCAA East Regional (32:47) on November 4
- Finished fourth in Bruce Kirsh cup and helped lead SNHU to a team victory.
- Placed in the top 10 at the Paul Short Run, logging in a time of 24:50.
- Earned a 12th place finish at the Northeast-10 Conference Championship on Oct. 22.
- Was honored with a USTFCCCA All-Region nod for the second straight year.
- Registered a top-10 finish in the Shacklette Invitational (27:09).
- Finished the UMass Dartmouth Invitational with a time of 25:57, earning a spot in the top 25.
- Finished in the top five at the Northeast-10 preview meet.
- Ran the Bruce Kirsh Cross Country Cup with a time of 15:33, just ten seconds off the lead.
- Took in a top-10 performance in four of the first six races of the season.
- Competed in six of eight events.
- Two-time Northeast-10 Rookie of the Week.
- Posted a school-record 8K time of 26:07 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational, placing 34th in a field of 255 (9/20).
- Recorded four of the top six 8K times in program history.
- SNHU’s top finisher in five of six events.
- Season-best seventh place finish at the James Early Invitational with a 26:25 effort (10/11).