|High School:||Home School|
- Took part in five races for the Penmen
- Opened the season with a top-25 finish at the Temple Invite in 28:20 (23)
- Nabbed a top-15 showing at the Vermont Tech Invitational with an official time of 28:08, helping SNHU capture the meet on September 9
- Turned in fastest time of the fall in the Northeast-10 Championship on October 22 with a mark of 27:14, which put him at No. 55 overall
- 13th overall at Northeast-10 preview meet (26:39).
- Cracked the top-10 at the Bruce Kirsh Cross Country Cup.
- Finished in the top 40 at the NE-10 Conference Championship meet (26:56).
- Finished 8th at Shacklette Invitational (27:06).
- Recorded a top-10 outing at the Northeast-10 preview meet.
- Finished in the top 50 of a field of 200 at the NCAA East Regional with a time of 33:05.
- Competed in seven of eight events, missing the season opener.
- SNHU’s top finisher at the Bruce Kirsh Cup, placing 16th with a 6K time of 22:23 (9/13).
- Posted four of the top 12 8K times in program history, including the second-fastest 8K time (26:20) at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational (9/20).
- Placed 35th at the Northeast-10 Championship with a 29:26 effort (11/9).