When and Where: October 12, 2019 – Manchester, N.H. (Stan Spirou Field House)
Score: Southern New Hampshire University 3, Roberts Wesleyan College 0
Records: SNHU 8-7, RWC 1-15
Senior Baylee Lippincott (Phoenix, Ariz.) registered a season-high 11 kills to lead the Southern New Hampshire University women's volleyball team to a 3-0 victory over Roberts Wesleyan College on Saturday afternoon at the Stan Spirou Field House. Set scores were 25-10, 25-17, 25-17.
- Lippincott – 11 kills, .450 hitting, 2 blocks
- Freshman Juliana Pacini (Sao Paulo, Brazil) – 7 kills, 6 digs
- Freshman Grace Pierce (Fairfax, Va.) – career-high 7 kills, .583 hitting, 2 blocks
- Senior Brooke Freckleton (Red Cliffs, Australia) – 5 kills, .286 hitting
- Senior Joanne Coffey (Merrimack, N.H.) – 13 assists
- Freshman Ainsley Knox (Houston, Texas) – 12 assists
- Freshman Angela Crosetti (Puebla, Mexico) – 14 digs
- Sophomore Megan Palmer (Prior Lake, Minn.) – 5 digs, 2 aces
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- The Penmen outhit the Redhawks in all three sets, as well as, .345-.056 for the match. It is the second best hitting percentage of the year behind the .352 against Roberts Wesleyan in a 3-0 win back on Sept. 22.
- SNHU has now won five of its last seven and is at .500 or better through the first 15 matches of the season for the first time since 2014 when it began the year 10-5.
- Seven of the last eight Penmen matches have finished in three sets, with SNHU recording wins in five of those.
- The Penmen are back in action Tuesday, Oct. 15 (7 p.m.) when they play host to crosstown-rival Saint Anselm College at the Stan Spirou Field House.
For the latest on Southern New Hampshire University athletics, follow the Penmen via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. You can also sign up to receive text message alerts and e-mail newsletters about your favorite Penmen teams.