When and Where: November 2, 2019 – Manchester, N.H. (Stan Spirou Field House)
Score: Southern New Hampshire University 3, College of Saint Rose 1
Records: SNHU 13-9 (5-3 NE10), Saint Rose 10-15 (3-7 NE10)
Senior Baylee Lippincott (Phoenix, Ariz.) recorded a match-high 14 kills, as the Southern New Hampshire University women's volleyball team continued its winning ways with a 3-1 triumph over the College of Saint Rose on Saturday afternoon at the Stan Spirou Field House. Set scores were 25-22, 20-25, 25-19, 25-22.
- Lippincott – 14 kills
- Freshman Juliana Pacini (Sao Paulo, Brazil) – 11 kills, 3 aces, 11 digs
- Sophomore Ramona Fontaine (Chelsea, Mass.) – 9 kills, .412 hitting, 2 blocks
- Senior Joanne Coffey (Merrimack, N.H.) – 6 kills, .357 hitting, 19 assists, 3 blocks
- Senior Brooke Freckleton (Red Cliffs, Australia) – 6 kills, 2 digs
- Freshman Angela Crosetti (Puebla, Mexico) – 17 digs, 6 assists
- Freshman Ainsley Knox (Houston, Texas) – 15 assists, 7 digs
- Junior Gabrielle Woodson (Melbourne, Fla.) – 11 digs, 2 aces
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- The Penmen outhit the Golden Knights in three of the four sets, but Saint Rose held a .150-.143 advantage for the match.
- SNHU has now won seven of its last nine, including five of six.
- The Penmen have their best record through the first 22 matches of the season since 2014 when it also began the year 13-9.
- The Penmen are back in action Friday, Nov. 8 (7 p.m.) when they take on Pace University.
- The next home match for SNHU is Friday, Nov. 15 (7 p.m.) when they play host to Southern Connecticut State University at the Stan Spirou Field House.
For the latest on Southern New Hampshire University athletics, follow the Penmen via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. You can also sign up to receive text message alerts and e-mail newsletters about your favorite Penmen teams.